Saturday, April 8
10 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Free candy hunts, train rides, bounce house, soccer dart board, games, and arts & crafts.
Food, beverages and professional photographs with the Easter bunny available for purchase.
No pets allowed.
- 2 years and younger, 11:15 a.m.
- 3-4 years, 11:40 a.m.
- 5-6 years, Noon
- 7-8 years, 12:20 p.m.
- 9-10 years, 1 p.m.
- 11-12 years, 1:20 p.m.
- 13-17 years, 1:40 p.m.
- 18 years and older, 2 p.m.
- Transportation will be available from and to Support Site.
- Bus departs at 9 a.m. and leaves Carney Park at 3:30 p.m.
- Small fee required per person (round trip).
- Register and pay at Tickets & Travel offices, March 7-April 4.
- Carney Park access rules apply.
- Guest passes not available for purchase on the day of event. Passes must be purchased at Carney Park ONLY, March 7-April 7.
- Eligible patrons (U.S. ID cardholders/contractors and Local National/JFC Carney Park Access cardholders) may purchase guest passes no later than Friday, April 7, ONLY at Carney Park.
- Each adult eligible patron may purchase up to four guest passes.
- Small fee required per pass.
- No guess passes will be sold the day of the event.
- Children four years and younger will not receive guest pass but do count against guest total per eligible patron.
- Guests must be with their sponsor as they enter Carney Park.
To volunteer for the event, call Community Recreation at 081-811-445 / DSN 629-4459.
For more information on transportation and guest passes, call Support Site Tickets & Travel at 081-811-7906 / DSN 629-7906.