CYP Drop-in Interviews
CYP is hiring! Build a rewarding career in child care!
Information and interview opportunities
Wednesday, Sept. 29
10 a.m.-3 p.m.
Support Site Child Development Center
Meet with an HR specialist, apply for a job and be interviewed.
Positions are open to local U.S. citizens who are:
- Currently permanent NAF/APF employees
- Spouses or family members of active-duty military members or DoD civilians
- At least 18 years of age and possess a high school diploma or equivalent
Please bring the following documents (document checklist):
- Current resume (sample resume)
- Education transcripts or high school diploma
- Orders (photocopy)
- Official passport (original and photocopy of name/photo page)
- Sojourner’s permit (photocopy)
- Government-issued photo ID
- Social security card
- Two written reference letters/reference forms (employee reference form)
- DD-214 (Veterans only)
- Personal Action Report (PAR) or SF-50 (current/former government employees only)
You may download, complete and print these forms and bring them to the event or complete them at the event:
- Overseas Residency Questionnaire
- Military Spouse Preference Program, if applicable
- Preference Entitlement Survey, if applicable
- Declaration of Federal Employment, OF-306 (sample of completed OF-306)
For more information, please call NAF Human Resources at 081-568-2838 / DSN 626-2838 or 081-568- 5612 / DSN 626-5612 or email NAFPersonnel@eu.navy.mil. ?