Captain's Cup Basketball
Season begins Jan. 18
Fitness Forum, Support Site
Practices/Games: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6 p.m.
Coach's meeting will be held on Jan. 4
Fitness Forum, Support Site, 2nd Floor, 3 p.m.
Register your team by Jan. 11
Must be 18 years and out of high school to participate.
COVID-19 Protocol guidelines
- All players must be fully vaccinated. Proof of vaccination will be provided at the time of registration to maintain privacy.
- All players must be registered for contact tracing purposes. If a substitute steps in for a player, the substitute's name must be submitted to the Sports Coordinator before the game begins.
- Cloth face coverings will be worn by all players/coaches on sidelines if 6 feet of physical distance cannot be maintained.
- Physical distancing will be monitored at all games.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for participants. All participants must sanitize hands before each quarter/half.
- Spectators 12 years and older must be fully vaccinated. Spectators two years and older must wear cloth face coverings at all times and maintain 6 feet of physical distance unless they are within the same
Call Intramural Sports, DSN 629-6528 or 081-811-6528.