Saturday and Sunday, June 17 and 18
Starts at 9 a.m.
Carney Park fields 2 and 3
Form a team or join a team to play in this double-elimination, co-ed tournament.
Players may include active-duty military, U.S. DOD civilians and family members 18 years and older.
Register at the Support Site Fitness Forum by July 9.
- Proof of vaccination must be provided at the time of registration to maintain privacy.
- A maximum of two unvaccinated players are allowed per team.
- All players must be registered for contact tracing purposes. If a substitute player joins the team, the substitute’s name must be submitted to the Sports Coordinator before the game begins.
- Physical distancing will be monitored during all games.
- Cloth face coverings must worn by all players and coaches inside dugouts and on sidelines if six feet of physical distance cannot be maintained.
- Teams must provide all equipment. MWR only will provide regulations softballs.
- Equipment must not be shared with other teams.
- Batting gloves must be used while hitting or hands must be sanitized before batting.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for participants. All participants must sanitize hands before each inning.
- Spectators must wear cloth face coverings at all times and maintain 6 feet of physical distance unless they are within the same household.
No registration fee.
For more information, call 081-811-6528 / DSN 629-6528.