July4Celebration: Music, Fun and Fireworks
INDEPENDENCE DAY WEEKEND CELEBRATION
Central Park, Support Site
Celebrate U.S. Independence Day with your Navy family! Events are open all who have access to Support Site.
Music, Fun and Fireworks
Sunday, July 4
4 p.m. - Gates open
5 p.m. - Opening Ceremonies begin
5:30 p.m. Special performances and games/activities led by “Your Community Recreation Director” and DJ music
6 p.m. - Performance by E-ssential Bruce Springsteen Tribute Band
8 p.m. - Performance by U.S. Naval Forces Europe and Africa Band - "Flagship"
9:45 p.m. - Let Freedom Ring Fireworks, sponsored by USAA*, with musical accompaniment by "Flagship"
• $5 for people 16 years and older. They will receive a $5 voucher to be used towards the purchase of food, and beverage at the event.
• Free for children 15 years and younger (no voucher provided, but all children must have a wristband.)
• Purchase/pickup wristbands June 21-July 2 at Tickets & Travel Support Site and Capodichino offices while supplies last.
- All patrons will be provided a pod to use as their “mask-free zone” to enjoy the concert with members of their household.
- Patrons must wear face covering while transiting and anytime outside their pod.
- Due to Italian decree, events are limited to 1,000 patrons.
Bring blankets, chairs, picnic baskets and coolers. MWR Food and Beverage will be available for purchase. Download the MWR Food Tent Menu here.
For more information, please call Community Recreation at 081-811-4459 / DSN 629-4459.
No guests, pets, glass and open flames allowed.
*Navy endorsement not implied.