WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF OUR MILITARY KIDS?
WANT TO BUILD A CAREER THAT MATTERS?
CYP HAS A JOB FOR YOU!
Navy Child and Youth professionals make a difference every day in the lives of children and their families, their friends, neighbors and communities. With defined career path training and an exceptional benefits and opportunities worldwide, you can end your job search and begin your career now.
Thursday, Dec. 8
9 a.m.-1 p.m. all candidates
Child Development Center, Support Site
Applicants should be prepared to stay for several hours.
Child care is not provided.
CYP Program Assistant - Flexible https://www.usajobs.gov/job/682966700
CYP Program Assistant - Part Time https://www.usajobs.gov/job/682967300
CYP Program Assistant - Full Time https://www.usajobs.gov/job/682967700
Positions are open to local U.S. citizens who are:
- Currently permanent NAF employees
- Spouses or family members of active-duty military members or DoD civilians
- At least 18 years of age and possess a high school diploma or equivalent
Please bring the following documents (document checklist):
- Current resume (sample resume)
- Education transcripts or high school diploma
- Orders (photocopy)
- Official passport (original and photocopy of name/photo page)
- Sojourner’s permit (photocopy)
- Government-issued photo ID
- Social security card
- Two written reference letters/reference forms (employee reference form)
- DD-214 (Veterans only)
- Personal Action Report (PAR) or SF-50 (current/former government employees only)
You may download, complete and print these forms and bring them to the event or complete them at the event:
- Overseas Residency Questionnaire
- Military Spouse Preference Program, if applicable
- Preference Entitlement Survey, if applicable
- Declaration of Federal Employment, OF-306 (sample of completed OF-306)
For more information, please call NAF Human Resources at 081-568-2838 / DSN 626-2838 or 081-568-5612 / DSN 626-5612 or email NAFPersonnel@eu.navy.mil.