Want to make a difference in the lives of our military kids?
Want to build a career that matters?
Want extra cash to travel while your family is stationed in Europe for the holidays?
CYP has a job for you!
Child & Youth Programs Hiring Event
Wednesday, Aug. 8
10 - 11 a.m., military spouses only
11 a.m. - 2 p.m., all candidates*
Teen Center Gym, NSA Naples Support Site
*Positions are open to DoD civilian employees and family members of active-duty military or DoD civilians. U.S. citizenship is required for background check purposes.
- Program assistant positions
- Full-time and flexible positions at Capodichino and Support Site
- Work hours will be within Monday-Friday, 5 a.m. - 7 p.m. and may include weekend, nights and special events
- Child & Youth Programs includes all ages of care:
- Child Development Centers (children 6 weeks - 6 years old)
- School-Aged Care (kids 6 - 12 years old)
- Youth Centers (teens 13 - 18 years old)
What to expect at the event:
- Qualification screening
- On-site drug testing
- Schedule appointment time for finger prints
- Schedule appointment time for occupational medicine screening (verify immunizations and pre-employment physical)
- Candidates selected for an interview should be prepared to stay for up to four hours
- Provisional hire letters will be issued the same day
- Play area for children
- Current resume
- Education transcripts
- Official passport
- Sojourner's permit
- Government-issued photo ID
- Social Security card
- Two written reference letters
- DD-214 (Veterans only)
For more information, please call NAF Human Resources at Comm. 081-568-8202 or DSN 626-8202.