Want to make a difference in the lives of our military kids?
Want to build a career that matters?
Want extra cash to travel while your family is stationed in Europe?
CYP has a job for you!
Child & Youth Programs Hiring Event
Wednesday, March 4
8-9:30 a.m., military spouse preference candidates only
9:30-11 a.m., all candidates*
Teen Center, NSA Naples Support Site
*Positions are open to local U.S. citizens who are:
- Current permanent NAF/APF employees
- Spouses or family members of active-duty military members or
- Spouses or family members of DoD civilians
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
Tenative employment start dates will be April 24 and May 8.
- Program assistant positions
- Full-time and flexible positions at Capodichino and Support Site
- Work hours will be within Monday-Friday, 5:45 a.m.-7:30 p.m. and may include weekends, nights and special events
- Child & Youth Programs includes all ages of care:
- Child Development Centers (children 6 weeks-5 years old)
- School-Aged Care (children 6-12 years old)
- Youth Centers (teens 13-18 years old)
What to expect at the event:
- Applicants should be prepared to stay for several hours.
- Qualification screening
- On-site drug testing
- Schedule appointment for finger prints
- Schedule appointment for occupational medicine screening (verify immunizations and pre-employment physical)
- Provisional hire letters will be issued the same day
- Recommend bringing water and a snack
- No childcare available at the event
- Current resume (Sample Resume)
- Education transcripts or high school diploma
- Orders (photocopy)
- Official passport (original and photocopy)
- Sojourner's permit (photocopy)
- Government-issued photo ID
- Social security card
- Two written reference letters (Sample of Employee Reference Form, Sample of )
- DD-214 (Veterans only)
To save time, print, complete and bring the following documents:
- Overseas Residency Questionnaire
- Military Spouse Preference Program, if applicable
- Preference Entitlement Survey, if applicable
- Declaration of Federal Employment, OF-306 (Sample of completed OF-306)
- Statement of Admission, DD-2981 (Sample of completed DD-2981)
- Installation Records Check Release Authorization (Sample of completed IRC)
- Confirmation of Fingerprint Submission (Sample of completed CFS)
For more information, please call NAF Human Resources at 081-568-2838 or DSN 626-2838 or email NAFPersonnel@eu.navy.mil.