Open now-Feb. 29
Outdoor Recreation, Support Site
Want to ski, but don’t have the equipment? MWR will outfit you!
- Ski package: skis, boots and poles
- Snowboard package: board and boots
- Sleds (note: sleds are not allowed on the local ski slopes)
Adult and child (12 years and younger) packages available.
Helmet is included in child’s package
Weekday rentals: Pick up Tuesday, return Saturday
Weekend rentals: Pick up Friday, return Tuesday
- E-6 and below active-duty and family members receive $5 off adult package and $3 off child package
- Purchase a snow trip and get $5 off adult package and $3 off child package
Refunds will not be given for early returns on daily rentals. Inclement weather is not a justification for early returns.
Get your personal equipment in tip-top shape for the slopes. Outdoor Recreation offers onsite waxing, tuning and repairs.
Hit the slopes with MWR one-day snow trips
Round-trip transportation to a local ski resort available on:
Saturday, Jan. 11
Monday, Jan. 20
Saturday, Feb. 1
Saturday, Feb. 8
Monday, Feb. 17
Saturday, Feb. 29
Saturday, March 14
Bus departs 6:15 a.m. from Navy Lodge bus stop C, Support Site
Trip may be canceled by MWR without notice up to the morning of the trip, depending on weather conditions.
Trip refunds will not be given for:
- cancellations made after Wednesday noon before the following Saturday trip
- cancellations made after Friday noon before the following Monday trip
Fees can not be transfered to a later trip after these cancellation deadlines.
Open to eligible patrons
Must be 18 years old to register
Youth 17 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult/legal guardian
Free for children 3 years and younger (based on space availability)
Minimum 30 people required
Purchase one-day ski lift passes at the ski resort.
Most resorts do not accept credit cards. Bring euro for lift tickets, meals and incidentals.
For more details call the Outdoor Recreation Ski Shop at 081-811-4947 or DSN 629-4947.