CYP is Hiring!
Build a rewarding career in child care! Navy Child and Youth professionals make a difference every day in the lives of children and their families, their friends, neighbors and communities. With defined career path training and exceptional benefits and opportunities worldwide, you can end your job search and begin your career now.
Get current information and find out how to begin your career on Sept. 28 and 29. Complete details at www.navymwrnaples.com/cyp-hiring-event.
CYP career opportunities
For a complete listing of jobs available in the Naples/Gaeta areas, U.S. Citizens and Local Nationals, go to www.navymwrnaples.com/jobs
CYP is all about career opportunities, setting goals, developing your professional career and advancement within.
Career Path Training for Advancement
Built in training modules for guaranteed step increases within 6-24 months. Realistic transition to management within 5-10 years.
Paid Career Development
If you don’t have a degree, CYP will help you obtain your Child Development Associate (CDA) or Military School-Age (MSA) credentials which includes over 120 hours of formal training!
Pursue an undergraduate or graduate degree in a field related to Child and Youth Development and be eligible to receive up to $4,000 annually in tuition assistance!
Full-time direct-care staff members who are military dependents are guaranteed a job at their next location. If you are being relocated due to a PCS move, we will guarantee a transfer to your new location with no break in service. That means you keep your status, all your leave and retirement benefits!
Federal tax-free COLA (Cost Of Living Adjustment) wage supplement based on location for Child Care providers
Various Work schedules available
Positions include full-time, part-time and flexible schedules. Find the position that fits your schedule
Jobs with a variety of age groups and activities
Work with the age group or activity that fits you best:
- Child Development Center (CDC) positions are available from ages 6-weeks to Pre-Kindergarten
- School Age Care (SAC) serves children in K-6th grade.
- Teen Center caters to the needs of teens in 7-12th grade and provides a fun, safe atmosphere to hang out and socialize with others in their age group.
- Youth Sports fosters growth with children 3-18 years through recreational exercise and athletics.
Other great benefits
- Preferred acceptance of your own child into child care programs
- Work at Nationally Accredited Facilities
- Employee uniforms provided
- Employer-sponsored full medical and dental insurance for qualified employees
- Employer-sponsored life insurance for qualified employees
- Defined benefit pension plan – guarantees a monthly payment for life
- 401(k) with a 3 percent employer match
- Employer-sponsored disability insurance
- Long-term health care insurance
- Paid leave for qualified employees
For more information, please call NAF Human Resources at 081-568-2838 / DSN 626-2838 or 081-568-5612 / DSN 626-5612 or email NAFPersonnel@eu.navy.mil.