|Chaplains - Capodichino||081-568-3539|
|Chaplains - Support Site||081-811-4600|
|Emergency (calling from on base)||911|
|Emergency (calling from off base)||081-568-4911|
|Naval Support Activity Naples Quarterdeck||081-568-5547|
|Navy and Marine Corps Relief||081-568-3913|
|Navy Legal Services||081-568-4576|
|NCIS - Capodichino||081-568-6002|
|Post Office - Capodichino||081-568-5371|
|Post Office - Support Site||081-811-4336|
|Security - Capodichino||081-568-5044|
|Security - Support Site||081-811-4296|
|Security - Nonemergency||081-568-5638|
NSA Naples Fleet and Family Support Center staff recognize that being in the military is a lifestyle that presents unique challenges and opportunities for service members and their families. Fleet and Family Support programs support individual and family readiness through a full array of programs and resources, which help families to be resilient, well informed and adaptable to the military environment.
- Deployment – support for Sailors and their families
- Family Support Programs (new parent support, family life education, and family advocacy)
- Counseling -- licensed clinical counselors provide individual, marital and family counseling to adults and children
- Personal finances -- developing a spending plan, combating debt, investing for your retirement, saving for other goals and home buying.
- Family employment readiness – employment and volunteer opportunities at NSA Naples, resume writing, interviewing skills, job search planning, educational opportunities, and internet resources.
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Response -- information and emotional support with medical, legal and investigative processes
- Sexual Assault Intervention
- Deployment readiness – pre- and post-deployment briefs and support for service members and their families, Commands and Individual Augmentees (IA)
- Relocation Assistance – Sponsorship training, Welcome Aboard packages and orientation briefs (for those moving to NSA Naples) and Smooth Move (for those moving away from Naples). Loaner Locker is available for personnel arriving or leaving NSA Naples Area.
- Ombudsman – support for Sailors and their families
- Intercultural Relations -- culture-specific information, cross-cultural training, and Italian language classes.
- Transition Assistance -- resources to help make the move to civilian life go smoothly for military members and their families. Transition GPS (TAP) classes offer detailed information about civilian employment, Veteran Affairs Benefits, educational opportunities, and general information about how to succeed as a civilian professional.
- Financial Educator
- Victim Advocate
- WIC Overseas
Workshops and seminars, individual clinical and non-clinical consultation and information and referral are available to active-duty and retired military personnel, their family members and, if space is available, Department of Defense employees, their spouses and contract employees.
Job Fair, Oct. 26
Download information flier here.
FFSC October Class Calendar
Transition Assistance Program (TAP) Workshops and Capstone Dates (FY22)
Must register for workshops through your Command Career Counselor.
For more information, contact Alysen Ware, 081-811-6372 DSN 629-6372.
CNIC Virtual Webinar classes and VTAP classes
Download VTAP September-October 2021 here.
Housing supports all military and Department of Defense (DoD) civilian families and unaccompanied personnel assigned to NSA Naples with a goal to help personnel locate suitable and affordable housing.
Housing Service Center
The Housing Service Center provides a wide range of services. Please bring a copy of your orders and your transportation agreement to Housing. The staff will assist you with:
- Approved available housing on and off base
- Approved Real Estate agents
- Detailed market information on local areas
- Feedback from previous renters on a specific property and/or landlord
- Landlord information and mediation
- Contract administration services (lease review/interpretation, termination of lease and addendums for contract renewal)
- Assistance with interpreting utility bills
You may review approved available housing at www.homes.mil.
Base Family Housing
Most housing is in apartment buildings. There are 6 to 12 units per building for both officer and enlisted families. Apartments are configured as 2-, 3- and 4-bedroom units.
All units are equipped with:
- Kitchen with refrigerator, gas stove/oven, microwave, and dishwasher
- Laundry room with American-style washer and dryer
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Cable TV (AFN and Skye are available)
- ADSL Internet access is available
- Wired for 110- and 220-volt electric
- Washer and dryer (gas or electric)
- Wardrobes (one per family member)
- Two transformers
Two pets (dogs and cats) are permitted in base housing. Pets must be microchipped and registered with the Veterinary Clinic. Cats must be spayed or neutered. Dogs must be 70 pounds or less. Some dog breeds are not allowed on base, so check with the NSA Naples Veterinary Clinic before shipping your pet(s). Exotic pets such as reptiles and spiders are prohibited, with no exceptions to this policy. It is important you let your sponsor know about your pet requirement before you arrive. If you rent on the local economy, most landlords allow cats and dogs.
All E-4 and below unaccompanied personnel assigned in NSA Naples and its tenant commands will reside in Unaccompanied upon arrival. If you wish to move to off-base housing, you must receive approval through your local command.
Are you interested in becoming a Resident Advisor (RA) to mentor Junior Sailors? Please let us know. An RA room consists of a private room and a separate living room, plus reserved parking.
When living in government housing or on the economy, it is important to be covered with renter’s insurance. It is your responsibility – military members and civilians – to protect your possessions and cover the cost of damages the unit or rental home you may accidentally cause. Protect yourself from unexpected expenses with this relatively inexpensive insurance. If you have an existing renter's insurance policy, please make sure the coverage is sufficient. For more details about renter's insurance, contact your Legal Services Office. Download informational poster here.
Housing provides military members and DoD civilians residing in off-base housing the following items for the duration of your tour at NSA Naples:
Temporary furnishings such as beds, sofa, table, and chairs are available for loan until your household goods arrive. Kitchen items are available for temporary loan from the Loaner Locker located at the NSA Naples Fleet and Family Support Center.
How may we help? Housing issue resolution.
All resident suggestions, concerns or complaints are important! If you are not satisfied with our service, we have a three-step resolution process.
Useful phone numbers
|Housing - After hours trouble calls||081-568-4981|
|Housing - Maintenance||081-811-4246|
|American Red Cross||081-568-4788|
|Clinic appointments - Capodichino||081-568-4786|
|Clinic appointments - Support Site||081-811-6272|
|Dental Clinic - Capodichino||081-568-4644|
|Dental Clinic - Support Site||081-811-6007|
|Hospital - Emergency Room||081-811-6150|
Mental Health Resources for the NSA Naples community
Emergency Crisis on base dial 911, off base dial 081-568-4911
Fleet and Family Support Center
FFSC services are open to all U.S. military personnel, civilians, contractors and family members. Counseling is available for individuals (adult and adolescents,) couples and families.
- Office phone: 081-811-6372 / DSN 629-6372
- Duty phone: 331-691-8268
Chaplains offer 100 percent confidential counseling with no reporting requirements on a wide variety of issues to religious and non-religious personnel. Chaplain services are open to all military personnel, civilians, contractors and family members.
- Office phone: Capodichino 081-568-3539 / DSN 626-3539 and Support Site 081-811-4600 / DSN 629-4600
- After hours duty phone: 366-680-5972
Military & Family Life Counselors
Military & Family Life Counselors focus on children and youth up to 18 years old. The services are available only to active-duty military and family members, as well as DODEA and Child and Youth Programs staff.
- Child & Youth Programs: 1-816-648-3369 (WhatsApp)
U.S. Naval Hospital Behavioral Health
Adult services are available upon referral from a primary care manager. Services are open to all military personnel and adult family members. Limited services are available for adult civilians and contractors.
- 081-811-6306 / DSN 629-6306
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) links employees and their families to a wide variety of qualified local services and provides licensed confidential support to help with difficult issues.
- Department of the Navy Civilian (APF) EAP: 001-888-320-2917 or 001-888-262-7878
- NAF EAP: 001-800-932-0034
Military One Source Counseling
Counseling services are open to all U.S. military personnel and family members.
- 24/7 Worldwide toll-free: 00-800-342-9647
- 24/7 Worldwide collect: 001-703-253-7599
- 24/7 Telecom Italia: 800-172-405
- 24/7 Online chat https://livechat.militaryonesourceconnect.org/chat
Mental Health Resources for NSA Naples Youth and Teens
The following professionals are available 24/7. They support you and can offer advice.
Counseling services are available to U.S. military family members 13 years and older.
- Worldwide toll-free: 00-800-342-9647
- Worldwide collect: 001-703-253-7599
- Telecom Italia: 800-172-405
- Online: https://livechat.militaryonesourceconnect.org/chat
Fleet and Family Support Center
Services are available to U.S. military/civilian/contractor family members. Counseling for individuals (children and adolescents) and their families.
- Office: 081-811-6372 / DSN 314-629-6372
- After hours: 331-691-8268
U.S. Naval Hospital, Pediatrics and Family Medicine
To schedule an appointment with your primary care provider, call 081-811-6000 / DSN 314-629-6000 or visit www.TRICAREonline.com.
Employee Assistance Program
Links employees’ family members to qualified local services and provides licensed confidential support to help with difficult issues.
- DONCEAP: 001-888-320-2917 or 001-888-262-7878
- NAF EAP: 001-800-932-0034
Military Family Life Counselors
Provide short-term, non-medical individual and family counseling with a focus on life skills for children and youth up to 18 years old. One-on-one services are available for military family members. Civilian family members may participate in group settings and presentations.
Whats App: +001 816-648-3369
Offers 100 percent confidential counseling with no reporting requirements for a wide variety of religious and non-religious issues. Chaplain services are available to military/civilian/contractor family members.
Office: Capodichino 081-568-3535 / DSN 314-626-3539 and Support Site 081-811-4600 / DSN 314-629-4600
After hours: 366-680-5972
Joy Center: Supports the emotional, social and developmental needs of children from all U.S. military bases in Italy.
366-724-6600 or www.joydirsi.org
Reach Aut: Provides clinical individual and family support to any age group from childhood through adulthood.
342-800-6115 or www.carelikehome.org
Download a copy of the FFSC Teen and Youth Mental Health Resources here.
Camp Lemonnier, Djibouti
Mental Health Resources
Emergency Crisis on base dial 1-911, off base dial (+253) 77-121-904
Fleet and Family Support Center
FFSC services are open to all U.S. military personnel, civilians and contractors. Counseling is available for individuals.
• Duty phone: (+253) 77-709-865
• Office phone: DSN 311-824-4395
Chaplains offer 100 percent confidential counseling with no reporting requirements on a wide variety of issues to religious and non-religious personnel. Chaplain services are open to all military personnel, civilians and contractors.
• Duty phone: (+253) 77-271-230
• Office phone: DSN 311-824-5076
Military & Family Life
Military & Family Life Counselor is available to all active-duty, Reserve and National Guard military members. Services provides on a variety of personal and family issues and are provided via a virtual platform.
• WhatsApp: (+1) 505-720-8012
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
EMF Behavioral Health Services
EMF Behavioral Health Services are available to all Active-Duty, Reserve and National Guard military members. Walk-ins appointments are accepted.
• DSN 311-824-5626 or 311-824-4539
Counseling Services are open to all U.S. military personnel and family members.
• 24/7 Worldwide toll-free: 00-800-342-9647
• 24/7 Worldwide collect: 001-703-253-7599
• 24/7 Online chat https://livechat.militaryonesourceconnect.org/chat
Navy Exchange includes a variety of services for your shopping convenience. The main retail store is located on Support Site and clothing for the entire family, toiletries, houseware, giftware, electronics, pet supplies, and outdoor furniture.
Other NEX services at NSA Naples include:
- MiniMarts at Support Site and Capodichino
- Laundry and dry cleaners
- Food courts at Support Site and Capodichino
- Bambusa restaurant
- Chock full 'o Nuts
- Flower Shops at Support Site and Capodichino
- Barber Shops at Support Site and Capodichino
- Beauty Salons at Support Site and Capodichino
- Optical Shop
- Car Care
- Military Auto Source
Proceeds from the Navy Exchange support Navy Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) programs.
Navy Gateway Inns & Suites (NGIS) is military lodging with accommodations for transient military and authorized civilian guests on orders. It also accommodates leisure travelers on a space-available basis.
Complimentary amenities include:
- Flat-screen TVs with cable including HBO
- Cordless phone
- Clock radio
- Keurig coffee maker
- Portable fan
- Iron and ironing board
- Microwave and refrigerator
- Kitchenettes (some suites for extended stays)
- On-site laundry facilities are available
- On-site vending machines (MiniMart is located a few doors away)
- Shuttle bus to/from Support Site (location of the main NEX, commissary, bowling center, and movie theater)
Pets are not allowed.
Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted. Please, no personal checks.
NSA Naples NGIS is located within walking distance of the Capodichino Airport. From the NSA Naples main gate, continue to follow the road for about 10 minutes and turn left at the street between the Child Development Center and the east parking garage. The NGIS is straight ahead.
Taxi service is available. Airport pick-up at NGIS available through Muto Travel +39 339 1618395. Please request assistance at NGIS front desk, since only one company is authorized on to the base.
Reservations: (877) NAVYBED (877-628-9233)
The Navy Gold Star program is designed to provide long-term support to surviving family members of deceased active-duty military members. The program’s two goals are to keep survivors connected with the military and to assist them with achieving resiliency and well-being.
Eligible survivors include spouses, children (biological, adoptive and step), parents (biological, adoptive, step and foster) and siblings (biological, adoptive and half). Survivors remain part of the Navy family and are welcome at Fleet and Family Service Centers to receive authorized assistance.
For more information, go to www.NavyGoldStar.com.
Navy Lodge is your “home when you’re between homes.” All military personnel reporting to NSA Naples who are not directly assigned to government housing will be required to stay at the Navy Lodge while looking for housing accommodations. Please coordinate with your sponsor to make reservations.
The facility includes air conditioning, private baths, and fully furnished kitchenettes. Some suites are available. It is 100 percent non-smoking and offers pet-friendly rooms (in villas).
Complimentary amenities include:
- Newspaper (Stars and Stripes)
- Flat-screen TV with cable
- DVD player
- Clock radio
- Iron and ironing board
- On-site laundry
- Roll-away bed
The Navy Voting Assistance Program (NVAP) provides voting assistance to all Department of the Navy personnel, Department of Defense (DoD) civilians and their families around the world.
NVAP ensures all Navy and DoD personnel receive timely and accurate information regarding applicable state and federal elections.
If you have any questions about absentee voting, voter registration, upcoming elections or other voting-related questions, please check with your Voting Assistance Officer or the Federal Voting Assistance Program website. The Federal Voting Assistance Program is the Department of Defense agency responsible for making sure that absentee voters can easily exercise their right to vote.
Navy Wounded Warrior (NWW) is the Navy's sole organization for coordinating the non-medical care of seriously wounded, ill and injured Sailors and Coast Guardsmen. It provides resources and support to them, their families and caregivers. The program provides individually-tailored assistance designed to optimize the success of the wounded warriors' recovery, rehabilitation and reintegration activities.
NWW helps Sailors and Coast Guardsmen return to duty, and when that is not possible, the program works collaboratively with federal agencies as well as state and local organizations to ease wounded warriors back into their communities.
How do Sailors and Coast Guardsmen enroll in NWW?
Sailors and Coast Guardsmen may self-refer to the program or be referred by family, command leadership or medical providers.
Who is eligible for enrollment?
NWW enrollment is available to seriously wounded, ill and injured Sailors and Coast Guardsmen, including:
- OIF/OEF/OND casualties
- Shipboard and training accidents
- Liberty accidents
- Serious medical and psychological condition (e.g. cancer, PTS)
What is non-medical care management?
Non-medical care management teams tailor support to each enrolled service member’s needs, including:
- Comprehensive Recovery Plan
- Pay and personnel issues
- Invitational Travel Orders
- Lodging and housing adaptation
- Child and youth care
- Transportation needs
- Education benefits and training and employment opportunities
- Commissary and Exchange access
- Respite care
- TBI/PTS support services
- Adaptive sports and reconditioning
- Transition assistance
Navy Wounded Warrior on Facebook
Navy Wounded Warrior on Twitter
National Resource Directory
Social Security Administration: Disability Benefits for Wounded Warriors
Department of Veterans Affairs: SGLI Traumatic Injury Protection Program (TSGLI)
Welcome to Naples!
View the "Benvenuti a Napoli" guide here.
More useful PCS Information and Support is available here.
|Motor Vehicle Registration||081-811-6876|
|Navy Lodge Front Desk||081-811-6289|
|NSA Naples Passenger Air Terminal||081-568-5283|
|PSD (CAC and ID cards)||081-568-5945|
|Naples Elementary School||081-811-7600|
|Naples Middle High School||081-811-7500|