The MWR Community Recreation Program is proud to support recreational command picnics and events aboard NSA Naples. A limited amount of equipment is available at no cost for command picnics and events that meet certain criteria. The requirements to receive this equipment at no cost are as follows:
- The event must be recreational in nature and open to the entire command. Excluded events are retirement ceremonies, reenlistment ceremonies, change of commands, hail and farewells, or other wardroom events. Events that do not meet the requirements may rent the equipment at the normal rental rates.
- The event cannot be a private party or a fundraiser (involve the collection of funds, raising of funds or donation of funds).
- The equipment is available for use aboard NSA Naples to include Support Site, Capodichino and Carney Park.
- All equipment is subject to availability.
- Reservations may be made up to six (6) months in advance.
- The request form must be signed by an E-7 or above acknowledging that the event meets the requirements listed above.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a request form or to reserve pavilions.
For more information, call Community Recreation at 081-811-4459 / DSN 629-4459.