Mental Health Resources (CLDJ)
Camp Lemonnier, Djibouti
Mental Health Resources
Emergency Crisis on base dial 1-911, off base dial (+253) 77-121-904
Fleet and Family Support Center
FFSC services are open to all U.S. military personnel, civilians and contractors. Counseling is available for individuals.
• Duty phone: (+253) 77-709-865
• Office phone: DSN 311-824-4395
Chaplains offer 100 percent confidential counseling with no reporting requirements on a wide variety of issues to religious and non-religious personnel. Chaplain services are open to all military personnel, civilians and contractors.
• Duty phone: (+253) 77-271-230
• Office phone: DSN 311-824-5076
Military & Family Life
Military & Family Life Counselor is available to all active-duty, Reserve and National Guard military members. Services provides on a variety of personal and family issues and are provided via a virtual platform.
• WhatsApp: (+1) 505-720-8012
• Email: email@example.com
EMF Behavioral Health Services
EMF Behavioral Health Services are available to all Active-Duty, Reserve and National Guard military members. Walk-ins appointments are accepted.
• DSN 311-824-5626 or 311-824-4539
Counseling Services are open to all U.S. military personnel and family members.
• 24/7 Worldwide toll-free: 00-800-342-9647
• 24/7 Worldwide collect: 001-703-253-7599
• 24/7 Online chat https://livechat.militaryonesourceconnect.org/chat