Gaeta Olde Mill Inn Park
Olde Mill Inn Park is open!
Open daily, 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
Open areas/facilities: Walking path, trailer restrooms, main softball and upper fields, tennis court and picnic pavilions (only one family household per pavilion on a first-come, first-served basis.)
Closed areas/facilities: Indoor facilities including fitness room, playgrounds, volleyball court, horseshoe pits and trailer showers.
Maximum occupancy: 40 people
- Have a U.S. military identification card to enter the park.
- Keep a face covering with you at all times.
- Wear a face covering when not able to keep 6 feet/2 meters from an individual who does not live in your household.
- Walk on the marked walking path in a counterclockwise direction (to the right.)
- Do not bring guests.
- Do not let your pet off the leash at any time.
- Do not gather with individuals who live outside your household.
Attention: If you violate these rules, you risk losing your access to the park.
**Come and Play is momentarily suspended.**
Come and Play
Pavilions and picnic areas at the Olde Mill Inn Park are open to the military, DoD civilians and their families for leisure activities. The park is used for special events and parties, Command functions, training, conferences and private organizations and groups.
Three picnic pavilions may be reserved in advance through MWR Gaeta Fleet Recreation Center. Other small picnic areas are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Children will enjoy the playgrounds -- one for toddlers and one for school-age kids.
The sports complex includes two softball fields, a sand volleyball court, a lighted tennis court and horseshoe pits. Restrooms and showers are available on site.
The Olde Mill Inn indoor facility is composed of a main multi-purpose room, a fitness room and an children's activity room.