Bella Napoli Food Court
Per Italian decree, patrons ages 12 years and older must show their CDC card*, super green pass, or doctor’s documentation of recovery within the last six months to enter this facility.
*CDC card must show a complete vaccination cycle (two doses of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or one dose of Johnson & Johnson vaccine) or booster within the last nine months.
Face mask is required at all times indoors, except when eating or drinking.
What is the Super Green Pass?
Currently, you have a “Super Green Pass” if you have proof that you meet one of the following criteria:
- You have completed the vaccination cycle or booster within the last nine months; or
- You have recovered from COVID-19 within the last six months.
The original green pass applies if you meet one of the following criteria:
- Completed the vaccine cycle;
- You have recovered from COVID-19 within the last 6 months;
- You have a negative COVID-19 test (antigen tests must have been taken within the last 48 hours and PCR tests must have been taken with in the last within the last 72 hours); or
- 15 days have passed since receiving the first dose of vaccine in a two-dose vaccine cycle (and it will last until the date scheduled for the second dose).
(updated Dec. 6, 2021)
Bella Napoli Food Court includes
- All From The Grill - breakfast, burgers, gyro, sandwiches and salads
- IRO Hawaii Poke & Sushi
- Taco Bell - Mexican pizza, tacos, burritos, quesadillas
- Smitty's - Pizza and wings
- Dunkin' Donuts - breakfast items, donuts, Italian & American coffees, cappuccino
- Subway - breakfast and fresh daily sandwiches
- Olde Town Pub - beers, wines, mixed drinks and sodas
Bella Napoli is located at Capodichino and is operated by the Navy Exchange.