Mental Health Resources
Mental Health Resources for the NSA Naples community
Fleet and Family Support Center
FFSC services are open to all U.S. military personnel, civilians, contractors and family members. Counseling for individuals (adult and adolescents,) couples and family counseling.
- Duty phone: (+39) 331-691-8268
- Office phone: DSN 314-629-6372, (+39) 081-811-6372
Chaplains offer 100 percent confidential counseling with no reporting requirements on a wide variety of issues to religious and non-religious personnel. Chaplain services are open to all military personnel, civilians, contractors and family members.
- Duty phone: (+39) 366-680-5972
- Office phone: Capodichino DSN 314-626-3535, (+39) 081-568-3535 and Support Site DSN 314-629-4600, (+39) 081-811-4600.
Military Family Life Counselors
MFL Counselors provide short-term, nonmedical counseling for individuals and families with a focus on children and youth up to 18 years old. Services are available only to active-duty military, reserve and National Guard and their immediate family members, as well as Child and Youth Programs and DODEA staff members. Civilian sponsors and family members may participate in group settings.
- Elementary School: (+39) 348-816-3128, (+39) 342-702-9989 or (+39) 0823-178-3045
- Middle School: (+39) 0823-178-3047
- High School: (+39) 0823-178-3046 or (+39) 0823-178-3049
U.S. Naval Hospital Behavioral Health
Adult services are available upon referral from a primary care manager. Services are open to all military personnel and adult family members. Limited services are available for adult civilians and contractors
- DSN 314-629-6306, (+39) 081-811-6306
Military One Source Counseling
Services are open to all U.S. military personnel and family members.
- 24/7 Worldwide toll-free: 00-800-342-9647
- 24/7 Worldwide collect: 001 703-253-7599
- 24/7 Telecom Italia: 800-172-405