Youth Sports & Fitness
The Naples YSF program offers:
- a variety of organized sporting activities that promote the psychological, social and physical well-being of youth
- recreational activities that enhance physical fitness, self-esteem, teamwork and leadership skills.
CYP provides the staff, equipment and playing area necessary to facilitate the athletic and recreational development of children.
Team sport offerings include:
- flag football
- fun runs
- and ... Free Start Smart Sports Development program for 3-5 year olds
Registration for each sport starts about 2 months prior to each season and deadlines are firm.
- Open to dependent children of Active Duty Military Personnel,
- DOD Civilian Personnel,
- and Reservists (on active duty, on orders or in training)
- NATO community personnel possessing an MWR privilege card for their child.
Program registration & payment available at CDC, Teen Center & SAC front desk.
Volunteers: Youth Sport’s success depends largely on volunteers from the community.
Did you play a sport in High School or College?
Maybe you weren’t the star but know the game?
Do you like to work with children? Even if you never played or coached before we want you!
Our children need volunteer coaches to help them play the games, learn skills and have fun.
You don’t have to be a parent, just someone who wants to be a part of the team helping children
explores the world of sports. Contact us for more information!
Get more information on Navy YSF programs by accessing the Navygetfit.com website.
WHAT TO BRING AT REGISTRATION:
- registration form
- CYP forms
- proof of age (for child)
- PAYS online training certificate.
- Certificate must be completed at http://www.nays.org/parents/
- by at least one parent in each household and is valid one year.