Library - Support Site
Festivities From Around the World quiz
NSA Naples libraries celebrates Festivities From Around the World in December! Take our quiz and you may win a tote bag to carry your books. Download the quiz here.
Email your answers to MWRNaples_Library@eu.navy.mil by Wednesday, Dec. 30.
There’s a world of knowledge is at your fingertips in the library!
Whether you are a student researching a term paper, you are traveling in Italy or you are just browsing on the Internet, the library has all the information you need. There are thousands of books and just-released popular periodicals. You may access several different databases and get involved with what Navy Knowledge Online has to offer. The staff is ready to assist you with all of your library needs.
- Summer Reading programs
- Special book exhibits
- Language learning program
- Print, scan and copy documents
- Private study areas
- DVDs (movies and popular TV series)
- Music CDs
- Audio books
How to get an OverDrive account:
1. Access Navy MWR Digital Library at: www.navymwrdigitallibrary.org/login
2. Under Login (top right menu), select DS Logon or CAC. If you don't have a DS Logon, get one at https://myaccess.dmdc.osd.mil.
3. Follow the OverDrive link.
5. Click on sign in (upper right corner).
6. Scroll down to the "new user" section.
7. Use ANY email account to establish a Navy Overdrive Account.
8. Download the Overdrive App (not Libby app) for your device (https://app.overdrive.com/).
9. Create a User ID/ password specifically for the Overdrive App (not your Navy OverDrive account).
10. Login into the Overdrive App.
11. Search for 'Navy'. Select 'Navy General Library Program'.
12. Login to the Navy Overdrive Account you established.
More books, audiobooks, music, newspapers, and magazines are available in the NavyMWRDigitalLibrary.org and there are also apps for many of the services from different vendors like RBdigital.
For Virtual Story Times and more library fun, click here.