Liberty - Support Site
Per Italian decree, patrons ages 12 years and older must show their CDC card, original green pass, negative COVID-19 test within the last 48 hours or doctor’s documentation of recovery within the last six months to enter this facility.
Face masks must be worn at all times indoors except when actively eating or drinking.
What is the Super Green Pass?
Currently, you have a “Super Green Pass” if you have proof that you meet one of the following criteria:
- You have completed the vaccination cycle or booster within the last nine months; or
- You have recovered from COVID-19 within the last six months.
The original green pass applies if you meet one of the following criteria:
- Completed the vaccine cycle;
- You have recovered from COVID-19 within the last 6 months;
- You have a negative COVID-19 test (antigen tests must have been taken within the last 48 hours and PCR tests must have been taken with in the last within the last 72 hours); or
- 15 days have passed since receiving the first dose of vaccine in a two-dose vaccine cycle (and it will last until the date scheduled for the second dose).
(updated Dec. 6, 2021)
Liberty calendar of events
Download the Liberty January 2022 calendar here.
The Liberty program is designed for E-6 and below single service members and unaccompanied service members (active-duty only) and geographical bachelors here on orders. Patrons can play pool, ping pong, air hockey, watch movies, use FREE Wi-Fi, use the One-Net computer with printer, and enjoy the massage chair. The Liberty Program offers trips to local restaurants, shopping, beach and tourist spots as well as FREE cooking classes, outdoor movies, and other nightly activities.
Join Liberty on some exciting free activities and trips!
Visit our Facebook page for information at www.facebook.com/libertynaples.
Tell us how we're doing!
Take our Satisfaction Survey.