Support Site Fitness Forum
Facilities and features:
- 10,000+ square feet
- Full-court gymnasium
- Weight room
- Circuit weight area
- The cardiovascular area with cardio theater features a customized system for audio and video selections
- Aerobic room
- Spinning room
- Racquetball courts
- Stretching area
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms with saunas
Programs and Services:
- Free exercise classes (aerobics, yoga, Zumba, H.I.T.T, cycling and many more!)
- Conference rooms for training and meetings
- Personal training
- Locker Rentals
- Fee-based classes (Ballet, Judo, Karate)
Tell us how we're doing!
Take our Satisfaction Survey.
Group Exercise classes
Fitness Forum offers a variety of group exercise classes, taught by fitness professionals.
Download the Fitness class schedules:
Youth fitness orientation card
CNIC policy states patrons 12-17 years old must attend a youth fitness orientation and get a youth fitness orientation card to use NSA Naples fitness facilities.
Orientation is available Monday-Friday, 6 a.m.-6:30 p.m., at Fitness Forum and Fit Zone. Both a parent/legal guardian and child must attend orientation.
Kids 12-17 years old must have a certification card and present it each time they use a NSA Naples fitness center.
The CNIC age chart at right on this page (look under downloads) outlines age authorizations for fitness centers.
For questions, please call Fitness Forum at DSN 629-6604 and Fit Zone DSN 626-4266.