Youth Mental Health Resources
The following professionals are available 24/7. They support you and can offer advice.
Counseling services are available to U.S. military family members 13 years and older.
- Worldwide toll-free: 00-800-342-9647
- Worldwide collect: 001-703-253-7599
- Telecom Italia: 800-172-405
- Online: https://livechat.militaryonesourceconnect.org/chat
Fleet and Family Support Center
Services are available to U.S. military/civilian/contractor family members. Counseling for individuals (children and adolescents) and their families.
- Office: 081-811-6372 / DSN 314-629-6372
- After hours: 331-691-8268
U.S. Naval Hospital, Pediatrics and Family Medicine
To schedule an appointment with your primary care provider, call 081-811-6000 / DSN 314-629-6000 or visit www.TRICAREonline.com.
Employee Assistance Program
Links employees’ family members to qualified local services and provides licensed confidential support to help with difficult issues.
- DONCEAP: 001-888-320-2917 or 001-888-262-7878
- NAF EAP: 001-800-932-0034
Military Family Life Counselors
Military Family Life Counselors provide confidential non-medical counseling, consultation and outreach services to eligible children, youth, parents, faculty and staff both on and off military installations.
Child and Youth Programs
- Becky Goodin: email@example.com, 348 575 1743
- Martin Locklear: firstname.lastname@example.org, 360 041 6226
Naples Elementary School
- Brittany Hardy: hardyb@MagellanFederal.com, 348 814 9907
- Jeff Wheatley: JWheatley@MagellanFederal.com, 347 833 9985
- Josephine (Deborah) Bogdon: JBogdon9@MagellanFederal.com, 345 046 1412
- Maria Davis-Cherry: cherrym@MagellanFederal.com, 345 879 4185
Naples Middle High School
- Georgiana Bagley: bagleyg@MagellanFederal.com, 348 533 7693
- Reina Encio: EncioR@MagellanHealth.com, 347 868 7339
- Tamara Washington: TWashington8@MagellanFederal.com, 347 646 2122
Offers 100 percent confidential counseling with no reporting requirements for a wide variety of religious and non-religious issues. Chaplain services are available to military/civilian/contractor family members.
Office: Capodichino 081-568-3535 / DSN 314-626-3539 and Support Site 081-811-4600 / DSN 314-629-4600
After hours: 366-680-5972
Joy Center: Supports the emotional, social and developmental needs of children from all U.S. military bases in Italy.
366-724-6600 or www.joydirsi.org
Reach Aut: Provides clinical individual and family support to any age group from childhood through adulthood.
342-800-6115 or www.carelikehome.org
Downloadable version here.