Wheels and Deals program
Program begins soon!
The Wheels and Deals program at NSA Naples facilitates vehicle resale for eligible patrons.
Who is eligible for the program?
- U.S. military members on active orders
- U.S. military retirees
- DoD civilians
- Allied Joint Force Command Naples (JFC) personnel
- Dependents of any of these groups
What type of vehicles are eligible to resell?
- Automobiles, trucks and motorcycles that have a NAVSUPPACT Naples Motor Vehicle Registration-designated Armed Forces Italy (AFI) license plate.
- Vehicles not registered in AFI, camper tops (shells), trailers or other vehicle parts/accessories are not eligible for this program.
Where is the location?
- Vehicles will parked at the former “Lemon Lot,” which is on Support Site between the front gate and the NEX mall.
- No other locations on NSA Naples are authorized for vehicle resale purposes.
What is the process?
- Seller must complete the agreement and dashboard information sheet (available to download on the right of this screen).
- Bring the completed agreement and dashboard information sheet to the Auto Skills Center at Support Site to register the vehicle, validate the agreement and dashboard information sheet, and pay the necessary fee.
- The vehicle will be assigned a parking space number.
- Park the vehicle in the assigned space of the lot and place the completed sales information page on the dashboard.
- Spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis. However, sellers pending PCS have preferential access to the lot.
- Sellers may use the designated space for no more than seven days. If necessary, two seven-day extensions will be issued. Use of the designated space for more than 21 days requires a request from the seller’s Chain of Command to the NSA Naples MWR Community Recreation Director.
- Unauthorized vehicles in the resale lot may be towed at the owner’s expense.
For more information, please call the Auto Skills Center at 081-811-4971 / DSN 629-4971.