Reel Times 2 Cinema
New Movie Covid-19 protocol guidelines
- In accordance with host nation policy, patrons ages 12 years and older must be fully vaccinated to attend a movie. Bring ID and documentation (CDC card, green pass, negative COVID-19 test results within last 48 hours or doctor's note of recovery within the last six months.)
- When reserving seats, leave two empty seats between your household and others.
- Patrons two years and older must wear a facemask at all times except when eating or drinking.
(updated Aug. 17, 2021)
Tickets are available online only.
Reserve your seat and purchase your at https://myffr.navyaims.com, click on Navy Region Europe, Africa, Central, and go to Movie Tickets in the yellow menu bar.
Scroll below for movie schedule.
NAVY FIRST at Reel Times 2 Cinema!
Reel Times 2 Cinema is proud to participate in the “NAVY FIRST” program, which provides select overseas Navy locations with the biggest titles at the same time they open in U.S. commercial cinemas!
The cinema features:
- Two auditoriums with Dolby digital surround sound
- Concession stand (open one hour before first movie and one hour after last movie begins)
- 3D movies
- G – All ages admitted.
- PG – Some material may not be suitable for children.
- PG13 – Some material may be inappropriate for children younger than 13 years old.
- R – Restricted. No children younger than 10 years old will be admitted. Youth 10-17 years old must be accompanied during the entire movie by a parent/legal guardian.
- NC17 – No one younger than 17 years old will be admitted.
Times and titles may be subject to change without notice.
Rent an auditorium for a private showing, Command function or organization event. Freedom Theater has 302 seats. Victory Theater has 148 seats and a stage for live presentations. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the movie program manager for details.