Fairways Bar & Grill
Per Italian decree, patrons ages 12 years and older must show their CDC card*, super green pass, or doctor’s documentation of recovery within the last six months to enter this facility.
*CDC card must show a complete vaccination cycle (two doses of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or one dose of Johnson & Johnson vaccine) or booster within the last nine months.
Face mask is required at all times indoors, except when eating or drinking.
What is the Super Green Pass?
Currently, you have a “Super Green Pass” if you have proof that you meet one of the following criteria:
- You have completed the vaccination cycle or booster within the last nine months; or
- You have recovered from COVID-19 within the last six months.
The original green pass applies if you meet one of the following criteria:
- Completed the vaccine cycle;
- You have recovered from COVID-19 within the last 6 months;
- You have a negative COVID-19 test (antigen tests must have been taken within the last 48 hours and PCR tests must have been taken with in the last within the last 72 hours); or
- 15 days have passed since receiving the first dose of vaccine in a two-dose vaccine cycle (and it will last until the date scheduled for the second dose).
(updated Dec. 6, 2021)
Fairways Bar & Grill is the perfect setting to enjoy a drink or dinner. The restaurant has indoor seating or a patio to the beautiful surroundings of the nine-hole golf course in a 93-acre park situated in an extinct volcano. Dine on authentic Italian pasta or an American-style burger.
The restaurant offers:
- Full bar with Italian caffe', cappuccino, mixed drinks,beer, and soft drinks.
- Full-service restaurant with Italian and American options.
- Catering services for special events including tournaments, Command event, team banquet or private party
Pets are not allowed in the restaurant or on the patio. The restaurant patrons must have Carney Park access.