Child Development Homes
- A home-like childcare option.
- Caregivers provide child care services out of their own, on-base homes.
- Certified by Navy Child Development Programs.
- Provided to youth up through 12 years of age.
- The same level of high-quality care found in our on-base centers.
Childcare providers offer developmental programs and receive training and home visits on a monthly basis.
CDH subsidy is available for all eligible families seeking full-time care.
Providers may offer part-time, hourly, evening, weekend and deployment care.
For fees, registration and more details click on militarychildcare.com
Check out the Family Connection Newsletter, April 2020.