SATURDAY, JULY 2
CENTRAL PARK, SUPPORT SITE
Presenting sponsor USAA*
- Event is open (and free) to anyone with Support Site base access.
- Event is open also to guests with wristbands* already purchased or distributed for Saturday and Sunday. Wristbands are no longer on sale.*Guests with wristbands must enter Support Site via the back gate, beginning at 5 p.m. and must bring a picture ID card with them during the event for security access verification.
- Escort privileges are in accordance with NSA Naples Access Control Instruction (5512.5J):
-Individuals with Full Escort Privileges may escort up to four visitors per person
-Individuals with Limited Escort Privileges may escort up to two visitors per person
-Local National Employees may escort up to four visitors.
Important Pass and ID note:
- Advance processing and issuing of escorted guest passes for Festa Americana are available through NSA Naples Pass and ID during the times below:
-Support Site Pass and ID: Wednesday-Friday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m. and Saturday, beginning at 8 a.m.
-Capodichino Pass and ID: Thursday, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
- CAC/DODID/DBIDS card holders will be issued escorted guest pass documents.
- Guests do not need to be with Sponsors when going to Pass and ID for advance passes but must be with Sponsor when entering Support Site back gate. Guests must bring a picture ID card with them during the event for security access verification.
WRISTBAND AND BUS REFUNDS
- If you are no longer able to attend the event at the new venue and would like a refund for wristbands purchased, please visit Tickets and Travel offices after July 6.
- If you booked a bus seat, please visit Tickets and Travel offices for a refund beginning June 29.
5 p.m., Event begins
Food vendors and beer tent (purchase with dollar and euro 1:1 exchange rate)
6 p.m., Hot Dog Eating Contest semi-finals (Register in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
or Private Messaging the NSA Naples MWR Community Recreation FB Page)
6:30 p.m., E-ssential Bruce Springsteen Tribute Band
8 p.m., Aly and AJ "Touch the Beat Tour" brought to you by Armed Forces Entertainment*
9:30 p.m., Hot Dog Eating Contest finals
Festa welcome and national anthems
Event closes immediately after fireworks
FESTA AMERICANA ADDITIONAL PARK RULES
- No glass allowed.
- No pets allowed.
- Support Site residents are encouraged to walk to the event.
For questions, please email email@example.com
*Navy endorsement not implied.